Read Online or Download Catia v5 Sheet Metal Design PDF
Similar drafting & presentation books
A brand new paradigm in facility managementThis particular, just-in-time source from career chief Eric Teicholz empowers you to make your facility cutting-edge. Facility layout and administration instruction manual beneficial properties the productiveness instruments, applied sciences, and stratagems that experience revolutionized the sector within the final 5 years.
Learning AutoCAD 2008 and AutoCAD LT 2008 bargains a special mix of educational and reference that comes with every little thing you want to start and remain forward with AutoCAD. instead of simply displaying you the way every one command works, this publication exhibits you AutoCAD 2008 within the context of a significant task. you will easy methods to use instructions whereas engaged on an exact undertaking and progressing towards a objective.
* Why are structures designated the best way they're? * Why do architects and engineers appear to come to an identical form of ideas to their detailing difficulties? * Are we chuffed with one of these scenario? With environmental matters so excessive on designers' agendas, the reply to this 3rd query needs to be 'no'.
The ebook offers an in depth photo of the present paintings during this rising important box - photograph layout in structure. Many top layout businesses contributed their tasks within the ebook.
- Palladio's Children: Essays on Everyday Environment and the Architect
- Fundamentos del diseño
- Methods and Techniques in Urban Engineering
- Green Building: Project Planning and Cost Estimating
- Shared Encounters, 1st Edition
- The Designer's Atlas of Sustainability: Charting the Conceptual Landscape through Economy, Ecology, and Culture
Additional info for Catia v5 Sheet Metal Design
3. Enter 2 mm in the Radius field, 10 mm in the Length field and 120° for the Angle. 4. Click OK to create the flange. The feature is added to the specification tree. Creating a Hem This task explains how to generate a hem from a spine and a profile. CATPart document is still open from the previous task. CATPart document from the \online\samples\sheetmetal directory. 1. Select the Hem icon . The Hem Definition dialog box opens. Select the edges as shown in red. 3. Enter 2 mm in the Radius field, and 3 mm in the Length field.
1. Right-click Product1 in the file tree and select New Part... A dialog box is displayed: 2. Enter Part3 in the New part Number field and click OK. A New Part dialog box proposes two locations to define the origin point. For more information, refer to Inserting a New Part. 3. Click No to locate the part origin according to the Product1 origin point. Make sure you are in Design Mode: Select Product1 Choose Edit -> Design Mode 4. Switch to Sheet Metal Design workbench. 5. Activate Part3. 6. Select the Parameters icon to create the Sheet Metal characteristics for the part: 1mm for the Thickness, 3mm for the Bend radius, Linear for the Bend extremities, and click OK.
The Extrusion Definition dialog box appears. 13. Enter 50mm for Length1 then click OK. The Material Side should be set to the outside. 14. Select the Automatic Bends icon The bends are created. 1 with four bends. Eventually, the Sheet Metal part looks like this: . 1. CATProduct document is open from the previous task. CATProduct document from the \online\samples\sheetmetal directory. 1. 1 in the specification tree. The dialog box is displayed. 2. Enter 40mm for the Length and click OK. The pad is updated.