By British Pharmacopoeia Commission
Read or Download British Pharmacopoeia 2009 PDF
Similar pharmacy books
Reference on compound libraries of peptides, for researchers in natural synthesis, biochemistry, biotechnology, pharmacology, drugs, and medical chemistry. huge assurance of man-made ways and applied sciences, mass spectrometry, and screening assays. forty seven members, 21 U. S.
This up to date reference delineates-in a scientific fashion-the applicable, sequential steps for the formula of secure, powerful, reliable, and marketable liquid parenteral biopharmaceutical products-covering basics and crucial pathways for every part in addition to its objective, functionality, and relation to different phases within the product improvement procedure.
The learn of dietary supplementations has turn into more and more very important inside of orthodox institutions in the course of the global, and because the marketplace for those items keeps to develop, so does the necessity for finished scientifically sound information regarding those items, their homes and power overall healthiness results.
This is often the tale of steroid-protein interactions as one investigator sees it. Following the overall thought of this monograph sequence, it emphasizes the implications and interpretations bought within the author's laboratory, and is consequently a subjective account. spotting, how ever, that the dialogue of the topic will be incomplete if the cloth have been constrained to at least one scientist's paintings, the fundamental in attaining ments of different investigators were integrated.
- Indications and Techniques of Percutaneous Procedures: Coronary, Peripheral and Structural Heart Disease
- Discovering and Developing Molecules with Optimal Drug-Like Properties (AAPS Advances in the Pharmaceutical Sciences Series)
- Natural Product Chemistry for Drug Discovery (RSC Biomolecular Sciences), Edition: 1st Edition.
- Benefit-Risk Appraisal of Medicines: A systematic approach to decision-making
Additional info for British Pharmacopoeia 2009
32. Loss on drying. Reagents The proper conduct of the analytical procedures described in the Pharmacopoeia and the reliability of the results depend, in part, upon the quality of the reagents used. The reagents are described in general chapter 4. It is assumed that reagents of analytical grade are used; for some reagents, tests to determine suitability are included in the specifications. Solvents Where the name of the solvent is not stated, the term 'solution' implies a solution in water. Where the use of water is specified or implied in the analytical procedures described in the Pharmacopoeia or for the preparation of reagents, water complying with the requirements of the monograph Purified water (0008) is used, except that for many purposes the requirements for bacterial endotoxins (Purified water in bulk) and microbial contamination (Purified water in containers) are not relevant.
Where the names of pharmacopoeial substances, preparations and other materials occur in ©Crown Copyright 2006 4 the text they are printed with capital initial letters and this indicates that materials of Pharmacopoeial quality must be used. Words in the text that name a reagent or other material, a physical characteristic or a process that is described or defined in an appendix are printed in italic type, for example, methanol, absorbance, gas chromatography, and these imply compliance with the requirements specified in the appropriate appendix.
In the event of doubt or dispute, the text of the European Pharmacopoeia is alone authoritative. References to Regulatory Documents Monographs and general chapters may contain references to documents issued by regulatory authorities for medicines, for example directives and notes for guidance of the European Union. These references are provided for information for users for the Pharmacopoeia. Inclusion of such a reference does not modify the status of the documents referred to, which may be mandatory or for guidance.