By David Frey
AutoCAD 2002: No adventure Required is your step by step creation to the most recent model of AutoCAD, the drafting and layout software that has develop into the average in structure, landscaping, engineering, and building. inside of, useful examples and easy causes convey you precisely what you must recognize to create, enhance, and whole a cosmopolitan AutoCAD venture.
Gain the AutoCAD talents That topic Most
- Finding your means round AutoCAD
- Understanding simple commands
- Applying AutoCAD's coordinate systems
- Setting up a drawing
- Mastering drawing strategies
- Accessing right-click context menus
- Employing Polar and item Snap Tracking
- Setting up layers, colours, and linetypes
- Using blocks and Wblocks
- Dragging AutoCAD items from one drawing to another
- Generating elevations
- Working with hatches and fills
- Controlling textual content in a drawing
- Dimensioning a drawing
- Managing exterior references
- Using layouts and printing an AutoCAD drawing
- Sharing drawings at the Internet
- Viewing 3D types dynamically with 3D Orbit
- Rendering a 3D model
- Setting up attributes
Read Online or Download AutoCAD 2002: No Experience Required PDF
Best drafting & presentation books
A brand new paradigm in facility managementThis precise, just-in-time source from occupation chief Eric Teicholz empowers you to make your facility state-of-the-art. Facility layout and administration guide gains the productiveness instruments, applied sciences, and stratagems that experience revolutionized the sphere within the final 5 years.
Studying AutoCAD 2008 and AutoCAD LT 2008 bargains a distinct mixture of educational and reference that incorporates every little thing you want to start and remain forward with AutoCAD. instead of simply exhibiting you ways every one command works, this publication indicates you AutoCAD 2008 within the context of a significant task. you will how one can use instructions whereas engaged on a precise venture and progressing towards a aim.
* Why are structures distinct the best way they're? * Why do architects and engineers appear to come to an identical form of suggestions to their detailing difficulties? * Are we happy with the sort of state of affairs? With environmental issues so excessive on designers' agendas, the reply to this 3rd query should be 'no'.
The e-book presents an intensive photograph of the present paintings during this rising very important box - photo layout in structure. Many top layout companies contributed their tasks within the e-book.
- AutoCAD 2016 and AutoCAD LT 2016 Essentials: Autodesk Official Press
- Building Ventilation: The State of the Art
- AutoCAD 2016 and AutoCAD LT 2016 No Experience Required: Autodesk Official Press
- AutoCAD Express
Additional resources for AutoCAD 2002: No Experience Required
3 9 ǡ You can cancel a command at any time by pressing Esc. 0000>: This prompt is actually describing several options for setting the offset distance. Ǡ Enter a distance at the keyboard. Ǡ Pick two points on the screen to establish the offset distance as the distance between those two points. Ǡ Press ↵ to accept the offset distance that is displayed in the prompt in the angle brackets. Ǡ Type t ↵ to use the Through option. When you select this option, you are prompted to select the line to offset.
Move the cursor up to the Standard toolbar and place the arrow on the icon that has a magnifying glass with a rectangle in it. 2. Rest the arrow on the button for a moment without clicking. qxd 7/26/01 1 4 1:44 PM Page 14 Chapter 1 • Getting to Know AutoCAD represents. ” This is a tool tip—all buttons have them. Notice the small arrow in the lower-right corner of the icon. This is the multiple-command arrow mentioned before. 3. Place the arrow cursor on the button and hold down the left mouse button.
0000. You will see a readout for the z coordinate as well, but we can ignore it for now as you will be working only in two dimensions for the majority of this book. The z coordinate will always read as 0 until we work in three dimensions (see Appendix A, A Look at Drawing in 3D). qxd 10/30/02 3 2 2:14 PM Page 32 Chapter 2 • Basic Commands to Get Started 3. Move the cursor to the top-left corner of the drawing area. 0000, indicating that the top of the screen is nine units away from the bottom. 4.